Why isn't the icon showing up?

• birecruitinggroup
  • birecruitinggroup's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #341 by birecruitinggroup
Why isn't the icon showing up? was created by birecruitinggroup
First, I'm extremely new to Joomla so please bear with me. I thought I followed all the instructions but the icon isn't showing up. I'm trying to get it included in the list of social media icons on my header (FB, Twitter, Google+ and RSS). But it's not showing up anywhere. I chose 'all pages' in the menu assignment and 'My LinkedIn Profile' for position. What am I missing?
More
4 years 3 months ago #342 by joomladds
Replied by joomladds on topic Why isn't the icon showing up?
Greetings,
Without seeing how your site is configured, I wouldn't have any additional suggestions for you.
It's a pretty straight forward install and from your post, it sounds like you configured it correctly.
I will contact you off-line to acquire site login credentials if you are willing.

I'd love to change the world... but they won't give me the source code!
The following user(s) said Thank You: birecruitinggroup
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds

Thanks for your interest in joining our mailing list. Please complete the information below and click Sign Up.

By submitting this form, you are granting: JoomLadds @ River Media, USA, https://www.joomladds.com/ permission to email you. You can revoke permission to mail to your email address at any time using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. We take your privacy seriously (to see for yourself, please read Constant Contact's Email Privacy Policy). Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.

Cron Job Starts