Great extension, but I have an issue.

More
11 years 4 months ago #203 by trendweb
Great extension, but I have an issue. was created by trendweb
Hi there. First, I wanted to say thanks for making this extension as it does exactly what I need it to do and makes it easy to do so.

However, I seem to have a problem using it with my T3 based template..

The extension works when activated, for a short period of time, then, all of a sudden, my template styles get stripped down - as if no CSS is loading. My template is a custom template based on the T3 framework. Now one thing I thought of is it could potentially be how the T3 plugin uses caching, but I'm not quite sure.

I'd like to know if you might know anything about this, or perhaps if there's any advice you could give me on how to fix this issue.

Thanks so much, and let me know if you need any further details of my site's configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #207 by trendweb
Replied by trendweb on topic Great extension, but I have an issue.
Although I didn't get a response back from you guys on this matter, I wanted to post my solution for those who also use the T3 Framework plugin for their templates...

T3 by default enables the Join/Minify/Compress option in the template manager for your T3 template for optimization of all JS/CSS on your site. When you have all 3 of those options enabled, this plugin doesn't work (play nice) with T3 and strips your styles. All you need to do is simply change the options for BOTH JS/CSS to ONLY Join & Minify - NOT compress and the plugin now works and does not strip your code.

Thanks.

More
11 years 3 months ago #208 by joomladds
Replied by joomladds on topic Great extension, but I have an issue.
Thanks for the follow-up. Our apologies for not responding, we do not have familiarity with T3.

Sorry to say, with free products, you don't always get free support.

I'd love to change the world... but they won't give me the source code!

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds