Redirect not working

More
9 years 7 months ago #316 by annettes
Redirect not working was created by annettes
Hi. I'm not sure if I understand your plugin correctly, but it is not doing what I expected it to do.

On my website I send the user to Paypal to pay for their subscription. On return from paypal, in the thank-you message, I provide a link to the Community Builder login page: index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login. Clicking on this takes them to the login page, but after logging in they are taken to the home page, not the page I specified in both the CB Login module and your plugin: /index.php/map.

However, if I just enter the URL mydomain/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login into my browser and login, I am redirected to the correct page. Weird! I was hoping your plugin might solve this problem.

In the plugin parameters I have entered /index.php/map in each field labelled Redirect URL and the menu item for that page in each field labelled Redirect menu, hoping to cover all bases. Perhaps this is not correct?

Thanks for your help.
Annette

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #317 by joomladds
Replied by joomladds on topic Redirect not working
Greetings,
If I understand your issue correctly, the simple answer is that our plugin does NOT handle processes AFTER the trigger. Meaning that a 'login' trigger only redirects to a login page before the login happens, not after.
I hope this clears up your confusion? If not let us know.
Thanks, JoomLadds Team

I'd love to change the world... but they won't give me the source code!

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #318 by joomladds
Replied by joomladds on topic Redirect not working
Additionally, have you thought about using a Subscription Membership component such as PayPlans from ReadyBytes.com ? We use it on this site and have been very happy with it.

I'd love to change the world... but they won't give me the source code!
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by joomladds.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds