Not logging in

More
11 years 8 months ago #149 by mwedge
Not logging in was created by mwedge
Just installed 1.7.2 on a joomla 2.5.6 installation. Trying to set a redirect after login to jomsocial profile. however after i login it redirects to the profile page but it does not actually log me in so i get a permissions error. if i disable the plugin i can login just fine. any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #150 by joomladds
Replied by joomladds on topic Not logging in
The 'profile redirect' is a new feature just added. Let us try some testing based on your feedback, and we'll get back to you.

I'd love to change the world... but they won't give me the source code!

More
11 years 8 months ago #151 by mwedge
Replied by mwedge on topic Not logging in
ok. testing out another scenario that also gives me the same not logged in permissions problem.

i set the login handler/app to Joomla Core and the redirect to menu item Home. after filling in the login form it sends me to index.php/profile and get the permissions problem.

am i configuring the plugin correctly? i am assuming in the handler drop down i select the app i am using for that particular function. in my case i am using the joomla core login and want to redirect it elsewhere instead of the joomla profile.

More
11 years 8 months ago #152 by joomladds
I do believe that you are configuring correctly. The issue is on our end, mainly, we did not completely test all aspects of using JomSocial with this module.
I had to add a debugging feature because this module has evolved into a much bigger beast than what we originally created. Once I have finished adding the debugging, I'd be happy to send you a revision, maybe it will help identify the problem.

More
11 years 8 months ago #153 by mwedge
Replied by mwedge on topic Not logging in
ok. sounds good. just let me know when you have the debugging ready and i can test it out.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #154 by joomladds
We have indeed found issues with v1.7.2 and have released a new version to address these issues. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by joomladds.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds